At Bishopscourt, we know that our people are critical to the happiness and health of our residents. We are always looking for excellent employees who will enhance and add to the mix of our team. We ensure that our employees receive excellent training and keep their skills up to date and in line with HIQA and HSE requirements.
Bishopscourt is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply for a position with us please download and complete the application form with a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Nurse Position The Candidate:
- Has a strong passion for gerontology nursing and evidence of clinical professional development in this specialty of nursing.
- Be able to demonstrate clinical competence in the care of the older adult.
- Be a team player; flexible and adaptable to meet the business needs.
- Have the ability to earn trust and establish solid relationships with service users, colleagues, management, family and friends.
- Working at least 36 hours per week.
- Be available to work day or night shifts.
- Current NMBI PIN – If you are a qualified nurse from abroad and do not have an NMBI PIN but want to apply for a job with us, then please contact us as a matter of urgency as we can help.
If you are interested in applying for a Registered Nurse position at BishopsCourt, please forward your Curriculum Vitae and application form to email@example.com.
Job Description Main duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards.
- To assist residents with mobilising as appropriate and ensure correct aids are used.
- To assist residents with eating and drinking as required and to assist in the preparation and serving of meals.
- To report any changes in residents condition to the trained nurse.
- To adhere to all national and local health and safety policies and guidelines.
- To be familiar with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1989.
- To treat residents as individuals and respect their preferences and choices as far as possible.
- To carry out practical duties only when competent to do so.
- To attend mandatory training and other training as directed by the trained nursing staff.
The right person must have the following:
- Fetac Level 5 Care of the Elderly
- Manual and Patient Handling Certificate
- Two written references (one being from previous employer)
- Excellent English
- Must be permitted to work in the EU
If you are interested in applying for a Care Assistant position at Bishopscourt, please forward your Curriculum Vitae and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.